Saturday, November 29, 2008

Weekend in Arizona

Well, I drove down to sunny Scottsdale, Arizona on Thanksgiving day to visit my family. I had to leave the husband by himself in Las Vegas cause he had to work.
The weekend has been ok so far, a lot of family and too much food!!! I have eaten my parent out of house and home and I was just at my sisters house and found the apple pie she had brought over for Thanksgiving, I tore into it like a crazy person! I guess that's what happens when you watch what you eat all the time, and then you are suddenly surrounded by cakes and pies for four days and your will power just has to finally break. I'm keeping up with my running schedule though, so I don't feel too bad.
I took some pix which I will post when I get home. I got to see one of my nieces who just turned one and is so frickin cute I cant stand it. But I will show some pictures when I get home and can blog in peace and quiet.
I hope everyone had a good turkey day! Im off to stuff my face with Mexican food! I love Arizona!

1 comment:

Frayed Laces said...

I know the feeling! AFter being good for so long you just wanna eat everything in sight!