Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Worst Ever!

I feel like the worse blogger ever! Now that I have a job where I actually am expected to do work, I don't have much time to blog, or to even read my favorite blogs...Boooo! That makes me super sad.

New job is going well, it's pretty awesome. Only issue...I now get up at 5am (I know, I know, I'm sure many of you already do this) and go run, then get ready and sit in a classroom all day (its not that bad). Its tiring.

My Pug does NOT like this routine, so he has been repeatedly going number 2 in the kitchen while I'm gone and my husband is sleeping...AWESOME! I am ready to choke him...but then i look at his little face, and love him all over again.

I am hoping that I'm not too tired for this weekend. First Fridays in the art district is going on and I am really looking forward to it...we will just have to see. Anyway, got to go relax and prepare for another crazy day.

No comments: