Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I have a Complaint

Ok, so I almost karate kicked someone in the head today...
Let me back it up and tell you why....
I HATE living in an apartment. They are a rip off, and they make me depressed. First of all, as the months have gone by I have noticed these stains coming out of my carpet. I don't know what they are or where they are coming from, but they are these mysterious big black stains...It literally makes me want to kill myself. I am a person that has recently (in the last few years) become sort of a clean freak...so these stains are killing me, no matter what I do, they will not go away.
One day I opened my refrigerator, and the bar keeping the condiments safe on the side door shelf just broke and all the condiments fell out (and of course broke) all over the kitchen.
My husband went to get a towel off the towel rack in the bathroom and the whole rack broke from the wall.
The guest bathroom sink leaks from time to time with no warning and water floods the bathroom.
And to top it all off.....The kitchen sink disposal broke and the sink will not drain. We cant even use the dishwasher!!!! I have plates piled up everywhere and I am about to have a heart attack.
And what do the awesome apartment managers say to us..."we had a lot of issues come up this weekend and can't get to yours now, you will have to wait." I want to punch someone in the eye I am so annoyed.
The worse part is, this is a nice apartment building that is costing us an arm and a leg. These things should not be happening. Why is it that these places can pretend to put nice products in their buildings and then the second you move in (after you were dazzled with the stainless steal refrigerator) everything goes to hell in a hand basket. I mean really, its pretty ridiculous.

No comments: