Thursday, October 2, 2008

Since I start my job on Monday, and today is my last job, I have decided that with that extra day, I would like to buy some new work outfits. This is not something I usually do since the Hubs and I don't have money. But, since I will me making more money, I feel that a shopping spree is in order.
I will be working for the state, so I don't need to get too fancy, just business casual. These are my favorite outfits so far...

This is from Ann Taylor Loft. I do look good in brown.

(p.s. why does the girl on the right have the scariest look on her face?)

Really wish I could afford DKNY!!! "Why, god, why can't I!?!??!!"

I can totally see myself in this cute Banana Republic Outfit. Looove It!



Also from Banana, Super cute...
I'm sure I will just end up at H&M, they have a pretty cut work section...one day I will make enough to buy awesome outfits...Ho, Hum! One day....



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck starting at your new job! I totally agree...new clothes are in order. A fresh start, if you will. :) *so excited*

Airam said...

Those are really cute!!!