Monday, October 13, 2008

The Cat Woman...

So I was at work today and was given a presentation. This is a professional place of business and the subject we were learning about is really serious and a delicate.

So, who is in charge of teaching us and guiding us in our new important jobs...the CAT WOMAN!


Picture this, ked tennis shoes with cats on them, to match, a pair of black cat socks. she then thought it was a good idea to wear a black button down sweater with cats embroidered on it, the kicker...the cats lined the bottom of the sweater and had tails hanging off like fringe!!!! Can you believe it?


And just when you think she has run out of crazy, she throws in a pair of cat earrings and a HUGE cat hair clip...


Is this woman for real!?!??!


She even incorporated her 7 real household cats into her slide show, and told us that she just rescued a special needs cat...cause apparently that had anything to do with her presentation.


I really want to become this woman's friend, and then have Stacy and Clinton from WHAT NOT TO WEAR give her a makeover.


I feel bad cause if I was blind and just listened to her presentation (when she wasn't babbling about her cats) she would actually sound pretty put together. But wow, talk about inappropriate. I feel a little bad for being so freaked out by here ensemble, but...yeah, super weird.
Anyway, It takes all kinds... I guess.

6 comments:

Frayed Laces said...

Ha! Ha ha ha ha ha! How could you sit through that?

Jess said...

She sounds cool. You should totally bond with her.

In fact, I think you should copy her clothes too. She is very very cool.

Anyway, glad you enjoyed the presentation!

Jess said...

You know what, may be she was nervous? And the cats give her luck?

Aah forget it.

Chic Runner said...

Ha ha ha, that sounds so funny! I would have laughed so hard. Fringe.. seriously?!

Chic Runner said...

Emergen-C works so good! I totally recommend it.

I sit at my desk at work and drink a TON of water, so knowing that I can mix it up every now and then with Emergen-C is cool too. It's tasty hot or cold, but it works really well! I would at least give it a try :)

Maki said...

LOL! Hilarious post!!!!!

She must be a nice lady if she loves cat! I'm a cat person...

But seriously, I would have wanted to see the ensemble on her via live!!! Dang it!