Friday, September 26, 2008

Sweeet!

I got a new J-O-B!!!
I am so excited and these are the reasons why:
1) I have my masters degree and have never been able to use it. I thought I had wasted to many years and money on this degree...but turns out my masters degree wont be a waste...!!!!
2) I have applied for this job 3 times in 3 different states...Patience is a virtue I guess.
3) I work for a boss who is mentally unstable. She may be borderline psychotic and its a good thing I'm leaving because I may have killed myself if I had to stay here any longer!
Seriously, I almost pooped my pants trying to figure out how to tell this woman I was leaving without her killing me. I could only give her a weeks notice due to the new job not giving me much time. I finally told her and braced myself for the freak out, but instead she was really happy for me and gave me a hug...I swear, mentally unstable people ALWAYS do the opposite of what you expect.
After telling her though, I realized she was a little too happy and that pissed me off. I would have rather she ranted and raved and groveled at my feet in order to convince me to stay...hmmm, interesting...I think I need to keep an eye on her for the next week...
Oh, well, I got the job I wanted. Now I have to go take a pee test...Fun, Fun!
P.S. The Office started again last night...That makes me happy!

1 comment:

Maki said...

Congrats on landing a new job!!! You must be excited!! GOOD LUCK!!!