Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow in the Desert





It snowed in Las Vegas and the people here went insane! He He! All of you who live is states where snow is an everyday thing would laugh. Schools here shut down and work was let out early, it was breaking news all night (interupting my stories, which was upsetting).

It's pretty cool though. I hated the snow when I lived in Colorado and thats why I wanted to leave, but I kindof liked when it snowed here the past couple of days. Something different, and it is really beautiful. I dont want this to happen all the time, but during the holiday its really nice. So for now I will just enjoy it cause I will be wishing for it when it is 120 degrees in the summer.

1 comment:

Maki said...

Oh I heard about the snow in your town on the news today; kids went nuts didn't they???

Good for you guys - snow is nice when the time is right:)