Thursday, December 11, 2008

Holiday Panic

My husbands birthday is January 4th...this creates a lot of anxiety for me.

I come from a family where no one has a birthday past October and before late February, which is perfect cause then we only have had to deal with Christmas presents during Christmas time. Now however, I have married a man whose whole family has their birthdays in November, December, and early January...What the F! This puts a lot of pressure on me, especially since I have made it my mission to be the best gift giver ever in his family.

So right now I'm in stress mode and since we don't live near either of our families, I need to have all shopping done A-SAP...

Of course with my running schedule, my Christmas baking, and work, I don't have much time....soooo, well, I should maybe get started, huh?

Well, here's to my next marathon, it starts on Saturday early morning and doesn't stop till i'm done! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

MY sister's B'day is on the same day! I can understand... it's time too be cool & collected...at least we should try...hee* Hope you have a calm weekend dear!